Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

you, me & the tipi part 2

The second part of loveliness brought to us by Daffodil Waves Photography, who had this to say about the shoot...

I was very fortunate to spend the day photographing an Engagement shoot with the beautiful Jade and Anthony at a very unique location. The Tipi Adventure in Hereford was gorgeous and even though the weather wasn't that great we still had a lovely day. We just shot inside the tipi when it rained! I hope you like the photos and thank you Jade and Anthony for a perfect day. You were both so much fun x








They just look like they ooze cool in some of these shots. Very model-esque. 
Apologies for the late arrival of part 2, hope I didn't keep you waiting too long! For any of you that have loved Nicola's shots, you can find more eye candy here.

Happy Sunday!

n

2 comments:

talk to me... it makes me smile