Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

no time to breathe

Shopping, cleaning, drinking and blogging. I don't remember what any of these feel like.

Everything has stopped, except my head.

I lie awake at 6am thinking. Thinking about remembering and thinking about doing. Then I get up and do what I'm thinking about. My life has transformed into a series of lists and tick boxes.

But I feel cool, calm and oh so collected. Like a swan. Graceful and serene, but under the blissful water, the legs are going like fuck.

If this is what wedding stress feels like, I'm kinda enjoying it.

I've turned into a crazy, haven't I?

2 comments:

  1. No you are not crazy; perfectly normal!

    I am so jealous of your extended honeymoon plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Although you sound like you're handling the stress in a much more elegant way than me ;o)

    You gotta love a list x

    ReplyDelete

talk to me... it makes me smile